Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A MESSAGE FROM NELDA

At last I got my E Mail working. Things are coming along much better now, Leon is walking just caring his cane, that's in case he needs it. I'm expecting four greatgrandchildren by Sept, Three are girls and we don't know what the fourth one is yet. Isn't that going to be fun? All my children are doing pretty good . Rodney is having his problems and still waiting for a kidney, He's not on the waiting list because they thought he had heart problems, but they have that taken care of now so hope he'll get on the waiting list. Won't be long until the reunion so if you need any thing for the treasure hunt, fish pond, crafts or etc. let me know. If I don't hear from you before I order, around the middle of May, I'll just order something.
Nelda

No comments: